Events & Activities
We at Bivouac want you to get the most out of your stay. Situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales there is an abundance of places to explore and an array of activities for you to get stuck in to.
Call my Bluff
Come & test your wine knowledge have some fun & good food.
Our “Call My Bluff” night will feature the blind tasting of 6 specially selected wines, we will give you 3 descriptions & your challenge is to guess which is the correct one – with a prize for the winning table . Each wine tasting will be accompanied by a tapas style seasonal dish.
• Fritto misto (deep fried seafood)
(V) Deep fried aubergine, Yorkshire honey
• Grilled sardines, orange sultana and pine nuts
(V) Courgette and leek noodles, crispy Fountains gold, pine nuts & tomato oil
• Kirkby Malzeard lamb, garden peas, potato terrine, fresh mint
(V) Yorkshire pea risotto
• Beef braised in red wine, horseradish cream
(V) Fresh greens, roasted turnips, roast garlic
• Poached chicken, creamed sweetcorn, air dried ham, popcorn
(V) Chargrilled vegetable salad, basil pesto
• Local cheese, biscuits & homemade chutney
Tickets £35 per person, book early as places are limited.
Saturday 20th April from 7.30pm
Please advise on booking if you would like the vegetarian choices.
The wine for the evening will be supplied by Yorkshire Vintners of Ripon.
In Your Element
Come and join us for a FUN ‘In Your Element’ Experience!
• Discover your personal strengths and motivations
• Learn how understand the people you live and work with better
• Unlock your unique passion and potential
• Create a clear vision for your future
Life shouldn’t be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out and shouting, ‘woo, woo…..’ what a ride
£25 per person
14th April 2013 and 13th October 2013 at 11am – 3pm